Become a Member
Bali Hotels Association is a professional association of star rated hotels and resorts as well as boutique villas in Bali. Membership is opened to all general managers, non-transferable and valid for one year only
BHA membership fee is based on your total room count and your lowest available published rates online.
MEETINGS AND ORGANISATION
BHA holds a monthly meeting of all members (normally on the second Wednesday of the month) this gives the opportunity for members to meet, network as well as get updated on the programs and news about the latest issues, laws, regulations and more.
Membership Benefits include sharing ideas and solutions on various matters:
- Employee related issues
- Legal issues
- Common Marketing initiatives
- Tourism issues and Marketing intelligence
- Sharing of benchmarking data
- Environmental issues
- Government relations
- Management training
- Included on BHA Website and link to individual hotel
- Included on Destination marketing activities (PR, Advertising, Campaign)
- Social Media Campaigns
- Access to BHA intranet resources through unique password
- Invitation to join BHA sports competitions
- Special rates for joining expos organized by BHA
In addition to this, members are given a membership card which entitles the bearer and partner a special discount on food and beverage in other hotel members.
BHA membership card benefits
Members are given a membership card which entitles the bearer and their spouse to a 25% discount off food and beverage in any of the member hotels’ restaurant, plus two more cards for the second person in charge at the property and his/her spouse.
Consequently, all member hotels are obliged to offer BHA members 25% discount in their respective hotel and must conform to the articles of association. Membership cards will be processed once BHA received the names as well as received the full payments for membership fee and the original of 2 room vouchers.
For more membership information: email@example.com
If you would like to sign up please click here.
Important information to read before completing our online membership form.
BHA membership requirements:
1. You Must be a General Manager for a star rated hotel located in Bali
2. If your hotel is already opened and operating you will need to also submit:
- Surat TDUP (Tanda Daftar Usaha Pariwisata)
Tourism Registration License
- Surat SIUP (Surat Ijin Usaha Perdagangan)
- Klasifikasi Bintang
Hotel – Star rated certificate
- Akta Pendirian PT
Company Establishment Act Paper
Please note that if your hotel is in the opening stages but not operational, you can still become a member and submit all legal documents after they are processed.
3. BHA membership fee is based on your total room counts and your lowest available published rates online.
4. Complete the online form and make sure that all fields are filled out and do not forget to attach your logo before submitting the form.
5. 2 (two) one night accommodation vouchers to include breakfast will be used for BHA programs and events. Original room vouchers MUST be sent to BHA secretariat.
Membership request will only be processed once we received:
a. The completed form
b. Logo of your property