Sustainable Food Festival 2021
Starts World Tourism Day 27 September 2021
Ends World Food Day 16 October 2021
View All Participating Restaurants here
Through the efforts of each hotel this festival is about reaching out to the entire community here in Bali which has been so badly effected by this pandemic.
This festival allows participating members to showcase the innovative work they have been putting in during these times to shift to a more sustainable way of operating.
While programs such as single use plastic reduction are already well established, participating member hotels are preparing both a two-course lunch menus which are well priced. To be featured, menus must adhere to the following key sustainability criteria:
- Ingredients used must be 100% sourced from Indonesia
- Encourage: a minimum of 75% organically grown items, respect fair trade principles, and female run enterprises.
- All seafood produces to be certified sustainable and poultry to be free range
Lunch & Dinner Dining Options
Two and Three Courses available
Dining Prices start from Rp200.000 for lunch up to Rp350.000 for dinner.
Dine in and Take Out options are available at some venues.
Click here to view more information as well as menus from particpating restaurants.
Participating Bali Restaurant Venues
Click here for more details
Como Uma Canggu | Hotel Tugu Bali
Ayana Resort & Spa Bali | InterContinental Bali Resort | Jimbaran Puri, A Belmond Hotel | Jumana Bali Ungasan Resort | Movenpick Resort & Spa Jimbaran Bali | Six Senses Uluwatu - Bali
Hard Rock Hotel Bali | Holiday Inn resort Baruna Bali | Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort
Grand Hyatt Bali | Hilton Bali Resort | Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa | Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort | The Apurva Kempinski Bali | The Laguna, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua | The St. Regis Bali Resort | The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
Amadea Resort & Villas | Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach | The Samaya Seminyak Bali | The Trans Resort Bali W Bali Seminyak
Conrad Bali | Hotel Nikko Bali Benoa Beach
Alila Ubud | COMO Uma Ubud | Sens Hotel & Spa + Conference Ubud Town Centre | SereS Springs Resort & Spa Singakerta
What you can expect when you visit and dine at Bali Hotels Association member hotel:
- All venues are CHSE certified and staff are fully vaccinated
- Health and safety measures under CHSE protocols
- Contact Tracing under PeduliLindungi
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- VIsual Reminders for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms