This is the current list of Bali Hotels Association Members approved to accept quarantine travellers when they arrive in Bali.
Please note that the links below are directly to the hotel who will be providing the QR code for your stay.
For those travellers who will move to another accomodation after quarantine are required to provide proof of their accomodation as part of their eVISA requirment.
You can check out our full list of Bali Hotels Association Member Hotels and Resort here
More information about travelling to Bali is available on Welcome Back To Bali
On the 4th day of quarantine, another RT-PCR test will be conducted. If your test shows a negative result, your quarantine will be declared as completed quarantine.
If your RT-PCR test shows a positive result then you will have to undergo either treatment in centralized isolation facility handled by the COVID-19 taskforce.
Please stay informed with the CHSE (Cleanliness, Health, Safety, and Environmental Sustainability) government protocols, which include wearing a mask, social distancing, and washing your hands with soap regularly while in Bali.
What you can expect when you visit and dine at Bali Hotels Association member hotels and resorts in Bali :
- All are CHSE certified and staff are fully vaccinated
- Health and safety measures under CHSE protocols
- Contact Tracing under PeduliLindungi
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- VIsual Reminders for social distancing
- Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff
- Stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
More Information here