Care and Cleanliness - Bali Prepares - Jun 01, 2020
Bali Hotels Association has developed a set of Guidelines and Duty of Care reccomentions for its members. These new initiatives, which include the implementation of enhanced deep cleaning practices, introduction of new cleaning technologies and expert accredited hygiene protocols, to illustrate its commitment to ensuring the wellbeing and safety of its guests and hotel employees.
We are recommending our Hotel Members carefully review areas of the hotel experience to ensure guests and staff are protected.
Many Bali Hotels Association Member Hotels already have in place:
· Temperature taking
· Contact tracing
· Minimisation of physical contact between guests and all hotel staff
· Hand sanitiser dispensers at entrances, public areas and facilities
· Social distancing measures implemented throughout the hotel
· Use of hospital-grade cleaning agents for disinfection
· Hourly disinfection of high touch areas (including lift buttons, doorknobs, handrails, etc.)
As well as many of the recommendations by the World Health Organization which have been included in the guidelines to our Members.