ROAD CLOSING AND RE-ROUTE ROAD IN KUTA AREAS ON 31ST DECEMBER 2019
1. Car park sweeping around Kuta Areas from Jalan Legian – Jalan Pantai – Jalan Melasti starts at 1.00pm.
2. From 3.00pm all access (roads, small roads, lanes, etc) that are connected in and out of Jalan Pantai Kuta will be closed until New Year’s Eve celebration is finished.
3. CLOSE and RE-ROUTE ROADS:
A. Jalan Patih Jelantik’s intersection will be closed and will be re-routed to Jalan Dewi Sri or Jalan Raya Kuta.
B. Kuta Traffic Light (Jalan Setia Budi – North of Gelael) is closed and re-routed to East towards By Pass Ngurah Rai.
C. Jalan Singosari is closed and re-routed towards Jalan Raya Kuta.
D. Intersection of Kuta Art Market is closed and re-routed to Jalan Tegal Wangi Buni Sari towards Bemo Corner.
4. Jalan Pantai Kuta and Jalan Legian can only be accessed by foot and there are parking spaces available around Kuta areas, such as Central Parking Kuta, Lapangan Tri Sakti, etc.
5. Road access will resume normally again after the New Year’s Eve celebration.